How many times have you started cooking and realize you don't have all the ingredients? This happens to me all the time! The good part is it usually results in a great new recipe.
Each donut has about 4 grams of net carbs.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a silicone donut pan with coconut oil. Whisk all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Get your silicone pan here. I also love my Misto Oil Sprayer. Available here. It is reusable and does not use aerosol. Win/win. Set it in a cup of hot water before using if you are spraying a thicker oil.
2. In this order, add the eggs, raspberries and coconut oil to the small cup of a NutriBullet blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the contents of the NutriBullet (wet ingredients) to the bowl with your dry ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
4. Spoon batter into 6 cavities of a greased silicone donut pan. (If you have extra batter use it in a second pan or batch. Bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool for 10 minutes or so then pop out of the pan. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of monkfruit, if desired.